Type of Solutions
BridgeCRM can be used to create solutions for your organisation in 2 ways:
1. Custom Solution
A new solution based on your requirements can be created utilising the existing functionality of the BridgeCRM framework.
- Lower cost and quicker development than building from scratch.
- Commercially supported platform.
- Receive ongoing framework updates and enhancements.
2. Enhance Existing Solution
Use an existing ready to go solution for your sector.
- No need to develop an application from scratch.
- Quick implantation timeframe.
- Existing product can be used as is or modified to include organisation requirements.
- Receive ongoing framework and product updates and enhancements.
Read more information about the BridgeCRM functionality and implementations here:
1. Server Hosting
BridgeCRM has been developed using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5. The following are currently the minimum hosting environment:
- Microsoft Windows Server with Internet Information Services (IIS) - v7 or greater.
- Microsoft SQL Server - 2008R2 or greater.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1.
2. Client Browser
- Chrome - 21 or greater.
- Firefox - 24 / ESR or greater.
- Internet Explorer - 7 or greater.
- Opera - 15 or greater.
- OS X Safari - 5 or greater.